The Green Kitchen

Mostly green--and entirely vegetarian--cooking in a mostly green--and entirely awesome--kitchen in Brooklyn.

Friday, September 15, 2006

The Green Chef introduces herself

Welcome to the new blog.

I've decided to ditch the old one for a few reasons, mainly because I think that with a more focused blog, I might be inclined to write more often. And since food and environmental issues are among my favorite subjects, they seemed like good topics for my new site.

"Green Kitchen" refers not only to environmentally sound/sustainable/organic food, but also, coincidentally enough, to the fact that my kitchen is quite green. This will allow me to cheat every once in a while and blog about whatever I happen to be cooking, eating, or dreaming about cooking and eating whether it's good for the environment or not. If I decide I want to try preparing endangered guinea fowl marinated in crude oil that was flown in small batches from ANWR in really wasteful packaging, I can go right ahead and blog about it here. Because dammit, I'll be preparing it in my green kitchen.

Actual content coming soon.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Welcome back to the blog-o-verse ... we missed you! :) I blogged about you here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home